Jonathan Budd Makes Fun Of My Aussie Accent (Rather Poorly) – Interview
I thought this was pretty funny… I just interviewed Jonathan Budd, and while fumbling to get my headset working, he attempted possibly the worst imitation of an aussie accent I ever heard- but it was pretty funny.
But straight after… things got a little more serious.
To tell you the truth… I’ve never interviewed a guy who’s done over $10 million in online sales before- so I seized the chance to get some important questions answered.
You can listen to the interview in full here (we get started after the first minute):
Here’s a sneak preview of just some of the questions….
- If your list (which is over 200,000) was taken away from you tomorrow, what is the one traffic source you’d use to get it back?
- Are you still using Google Adwords… or is it dead for home business owners?
- Who are your top 3 major influences you’ve had when building your multi-million dollar business, and why?
- How did you break into the ‘guru’ world?
- How did you get your first product made, what was the product, and how did you go about selling it online?
- What’s a typical day in your life look like (ie. what time do you get up, what sort of hours are you working, etc.)?
Oh- and if you’re coming to Unstoppable Entrepreneur and meeting me and Jonathan, then make sure you get your ticket from this page- and you’ll get yourself $2,364.57 in Free Bonus’s. See the details below: